The first General Assembly (GA) meeting of the Student Representative Council (SRC) of the University of Cape Coast is slated for Sunday, November,9, 2014 at the Auditorium 900 of the university.
The GA meeting, which comprises all Executive Council members, SRC Sub-Committee Chairmen and members, JCRC Sub-Committee Chairmen and members, and the general student body, will start at exactly 2:30pm.
Choicism.com reported a news item purporting that the General Assembly meeting was scheduled for November, 2 but the meeting has been postponed to November, 9, owing to some minor problems encountered, and the new set date for the meeting is now Sunday, November, 9, 2014.
A statement signed by the immediate past Acting SRC Secretary, Amina Donkor indicated that, the agenda for the meeting would include among other things the following:
• The inauguration of SRC Editorial Board
• Swearing in General Assembly
• Delivery of constituency reports from all hall presidents and GRASSAG president
• Delivery of Executive Council report on the state of the SRC
• Deliberation and approval of SRC budget for the 2014/2015 academic year
• Questions and answer time
• Any Other Matters
Item 13 is fully assured and all students are cordially invited.