Fosdorc Group, a student-focused firm is seeking the services of volunteers ahead of its job and corporate advertising fair which comes off this year.
The fair which will be bringing over 200 companies to campuses in UCC, University of Ghana, Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology and University for Development Studies to recruit final year and regular students (for internship) will also engage participants in areas such as developing a professional CV, writing a proposal, writing a memo as well as how to develop a project concept and rationale.
The group has therefore called for volunteers in the respective institutions with the requirements below to help them stage the fair.
1) Should be a student of the “named” tertiary institution
2) Should be a continuing student
3) Should be ready and willing to go the extra mile to bring the project into being.
4) Should be a selfless person
5) Should be a Team Player
6) Should have an entrepreneurial Spirit and desire to succeed.
7) Should be ready to work as a voluteer with other members
8) Should be a good communicator
9) Should one way or another be affliated to an association or commitee on Campus
10) Should be dedicated, committed and ready to work for the service of Tertiary Students
All campus representatives get handsome and attractive “motivators” either in cash, conference materials or 1st class service based on EFFICIENCY and EFFECTIVENESS.
Interested persons should send an e-mail to [email protected]