The first General Assembly (GA) meeting of the Student Representative Council (SRC) of the University of Cape Coast is slated for Sunday, November,9, 2014 at the Auditorium 900 of the university.
The GA meeting, which comprises all Executive Council members, SRC Sub-Committee Chairmen and members, JCRC Sub-Committee Chairmen and members, and the general student body, will start at exactly 2:30pm.
A statement signed by the Acting SRC Secretary, Amina Donkor indicated that, the agenda for the meeting would include among other things the following:
- The inauguration of SRC Editorial Board
- Administration of Oath of Office for newly elected SRC and Local NUGS executives
- Swearing in General Assembly
- Delivery of constituency reports from all hall presidents and GRASSAG president
- Delivery of Executive Council report on the state of the SRC
- Deliberation and approval of SRC budget for the 2014/2015 academic year
- Questions and answer time
- Any Other Matters
All students are cordially invited.