Unilever Ghana Limited, a multinational company has opened applications for internship for tertiary students in Ghana.
This internship is set to give students the opportunity to understand practically what is done in the business world and also apply their theoretical knowledge practically.
Interested Candidates must:
• be an undergraduate student of a Ghanaian University
• be genuinely interested in Unilever and find problem solving exhilarating
• not be a final year student (2nd and 3rd year students preferably)
• demonstrate an unwavering commitment to excellence and personal and professional development
• demonstrate an impressive record of initiative-taking and leadership in a work setting and/or extracurricular activities
• enjoy working in teams but can equally execute tasks individually
• be resourceful and intelligently curious
• show an ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing
The applicationr is opened and ends on Monday, 23rd April, 2018.
Interested students should kindly click on the link below in order to apply.
Students are advised to beware of recruitment fraud as all information during the recruitment process will come from an email address with the official domain @unilever.com.
No monetary commitment will be required from interested student.
Source: Godfred Mawugbe | Choicism.com