The University Student Association of Ghana (USAG) second National Executive Council and Senate Meeting is slated on June, 20, 2015 at GIMPA, Accra.
In a statement signed by USAG General Secretary Sammy Darkwa and USAG President Derrick Osei-Poku read as follows:
To all Senators and Observers
USAG Member Institutions
Dear in Students’ Leadership,
INVITATION TO THE SECOND USAG NEC AND SENATE MEETING
I write on behalf of the NEO of USAG, to officially inform and invite you to our last and most important Senate meeting prior to congress.
The meeting is slated below;
DATE: Saturday 20th June, 2015
VENUE: GIMPA, Accra
TIME: NEC 8:30am-10:00am Senate 10:00am-12:00pm
1. Opening Prayer
2. Swearing in of New NEC and Senate members
3. Review of Agenda
4. Solidarity Messages
5. Presentation of Minutes for last NEC and Senate meeting and Matters Arising
6. Presentation of USAG Secretarial Report(s)
7. Presentation of Proposed/Interim Congress Plans
8. Presentation of Vetting Committee (NEC)
9. Any Other Business (A.O.B)
10. Closing Prayer
For the avoidance of doubt, NEC and Senate members from your institution and of whom are expected to be present are:
* SRC President and SRC Secretary
* L/NUGS President and L/NUGS Secretary
* Women’s Commissioner
Again, immediate past occupants of the above positions are constitutionally Senate members and are expected to be present. Observers are encouraged to be present, as it deepens student involvement at the national student front.
We look forward to seeing you and counting on your usual cooperation. Thank you!
( USAG Gen. Sec. )
( USAG President )