Are you are student of the University of Cape Coast (UCC) or any tertiary institution in Ghana and willing to work with a multinational company? There is a great opportunity for you as Unilever Ghana has opened applications for internship.
An internship at Unilever Ghana, is a great way to kick start your career as you would be exposed to professional practical work experiences in the job market and be mentored by a Line Manager at Unilever.
These are the requirements for prospective applicants:
Interested Candidates must:
- be an undergraduate student of a Ghanaian University
- be genuinely interested in Unilever and find problem solving exhilarating
- not be a final year student (2nd and 3rd year students preferably)
- demonstrate an unwavering commitment to excellence and personal and professional development
- demonstrate an impressive record of initiative-taking and leadership in a work setting and/or extracurricular activities
- enjoy working in teams but can equally execute tasks individually
- be resourceful and intelligently curious
- show an ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing
Interested students should kindly click on the link below in order to apply.
Students are advised to beware of recruitment fraud as all information during the recruitment process will come from an email address with the official domain @unilever.com.
No monetary commitment will be required from interested student
Source: Jeffrey Koomson | Choicism.com