Applications are open for the 2019 Unilever Campus Brand Ambassador Programme, which gives undergraduate students the opportunity to represent Unilever Ghana on their respective campuses.
Unilever Campus Brand Ambassadors work closely with the Unilever Employer brand team to host and organize events to bring awareness to Unilever brands.
Also, Brand Ambassadors get the opportunity to attend Unilever events as a Unilever representative, help Unilever to better understand your campus culture, spread Unilever’s goodwill to other students regarding other Unilever programmes.
Details and eligibility for the Unilever Brand Ambassador Programme are as follows:
- be an undergraduate student of a University in Ghana
- be genuinely interested in Unilever and find problem solving exhilarating
- be resourceful and intelligently curious
- not be a final year student (2nd and 3rd year students preferably)
- demonstrate an unwavering commitment to excellence, personal and professional development
- demonstrate an impressive record of initiative-taking and leadership
- enjoy working in teams.
This application is eligible to both Ghanaian and foreign students.
Click on the link below to apply.
Applicants are advised to beware of recruitment fraud!